rental agreement & liability waiver
It is the responsibility of the person or organization hiring this inflatable equipment to ensure that all possible precautions are taken to avoid injury to people or damage to the inflatable. Please Ensure that the safety instructions are followed.
1) No food, drink or chewing gum on or around the inflatable. This will avoid a choking risk and keep the Unit clean. (Please note if the inflatable is collected in a dirty condition then the person hiring will incur a cleaning charge)
2) Shoes, glasses, jewelry, and badges MUST be removed before using the inflatable to avoid injury to peoples using the equipment and harm to the inflatable.
3) No face paints, party poppers, colored streamers or silly string to be used either on or near the inflatable. (Please note these products will cause damage to the inflatable that cannot be repaired)
4) NO smoking on or around the inflatable.
5) NO barbeques around the inflatable.
6) Climbing, hanging or sitting on walls is dangerous and must not be allowed.
7) A responsible Adult must supervise the inflatable at all times.
8) Always ensure that the inflatable is not overcrowded, and limit numbers according to the age and size of children using it. Try to avoid large and small children from using at the same time.
9) Ensure Children are not pushing, colliding, fighting or behaving in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others.
10) No pets, toys or sharp instruments on the inflatable at anytime.
11) Do not allow anyone to bounce on the front safety step as this is dangerous.
12) Do not allow anyone to be on the inflatable equipment during inflation or deflation as this is Dangerous.
13) Please ensure that Children are not attempting somersaults and are clothed appropriately and that nothing can fall out of their pockets.
14) In the event that the blower stops working, please ensure all users get off the inflatable immediately and calmly. Check the fuses and make sure the blowertube or deflation tube has not come undone or something has not blown onto and is obstructing the blower. In the event that it overheats, or loses power, switch the blower off at the mains, then switch it back on again 1 or 2 minutes later, and it should restart. If it does not, inform us immediately.
15) THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE: DO NOT let children play on the inflatable without adult supervision. Adult supervision is necessary to enforce these rules for safe operation of the inflatable.
16) Inflatable must not be run if winds or wind gusts are over 25km/h.
1) This rental equipment has been received in good condition and will be returned in the same condition (ordinary wear and tear accepted)
2) Customer assumes all responsibility for injuries to the persons or damage to property and agrees to release and hold Bounce Bounce Edition harmless for any and all claims, of whatsoever nature, arising out of using the rental equipment while in his/her custody. In the event that the release and hold harmless as contained herein is held unenforceable for any reason, Customer herby agrees to a limit on any damages claimed by Customer to the total paid to Bouce Bounce Edition for the rental.
3) Customer agrees to company right to enter premises of customer at anytime to repossess said equipment.
4) Customer Agrees not to loan, sublet or otherwise depose of equipment or use it at any other location.
5) Customer agrees to pay in full the replacement cost, including labor, for all damages to rental.
6) If the inflatable equipment is lost , stolen, or damaged beyond repair the renter agrees to pay cost of repair or replacement
7) Customer agrees to ensure that all users (and user’s gaurdians) of the rental equipment sign liability waivers
8) THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
9) Full Payment of the Inflatable rental is to be paid during time of setup.
10) UNIT NEGLIGENCE OR ABUSE:
Lessee agrees to be responsible for any damage to Bounce Bounce Edition rental equipment, if damage is incurred while the equipment is in the possession of the renter. Damage fees very but ranges are estimated below:
$4000 & up if the unit is not repairable or stolen (lost)
The person/s or organization renting this Equipment from Bounce Bounce Edition will be held responsible and liable for any and all damages or injury occurring for any reason whatsoever. I have read the above agreement and fully understand and accept the conditions as above. I am aware that while in my care I am fully responsible for the inflatable and will pay for any loss or damages that may occur.
*Please download, sign and submit a waiver via email prior to your event.
Click below to download and sign: